If you tend to get lost in a relationship, listen to this episode as I train Salli, who gave up parts of her in past relationships.
Salli wrote on the show: “I’m not going out right now because I don’t know how to balance everything I have going on with work, home and my son. But in my past relationships, my problem was losing myself. even though I am independent and happy and have a lot to do, I am very focused on the other person and I am anxious even when I feel very lonely I have often chosen men who need my support emotionally or financially or they don’t love me or accept me completely. They want all the good things and I have parts of them. “
Listen to how I train Salli on how to recover lost parts of herself and how to prevent her from getting lost in a relationship in the future.
EP 496: Live coaching with Salli: how to stop getting lost in a relationship
In this episode of Last First Date Radio, you will hear:
- The story of Salli’s most recent two-year relationship, where she stopped focusing on herself and focused on her boyfriend.
- Her life was together, so she became a therapist and her best friend
- She lost her sense of self and exhausted herself
- His first memory of losing was when he was five years old.
- I had an alcoholic mother with emotional issues who didn’t really want to have a child.
- Salli made up for it by trying to be perfect and happy, but no matter what she did, it wasn’t enough.
- Her parents divorced when she was five years old.
- He lived with his mother until the age of ten.
- She had a constant fear of losing her mother, losing her parents.
- I felt like it was too much for everyone, not good enough.
Our first experiences with our caregivers / parents are the model of our love life. Salli needs to be healed and re-educated to give her the love she did not receive at home. This will help you choose a healthier partner.
Salli’s Ideal home:
- He has done some inside work
- He is grounded
- He has an important long-term job
- Someone you can count on, no price
- Give generously and freely, where there is an exchange of love and donation
- It is in his son
Lessons learned from this relationship:
- Listen to what men tell you from the beginning.
- Maybe it would have been better to let go when he saw the red flags at first.
- You can’t do that to someone who isn’t into it.
- Look at the picture of little Salli in the fridge every day and fix it by giving her the love and the statement she did not receive as a child.
- Keep a list of your essentials and remember them in front and in the center, and follow them as you go.
- Remember that a man must earn his generous and loving heart by constantly showing up and being the partner he needs.
Please subscribe / rate and review the podcast here.
If you feel stuck in dating and relationships and would like to find your last first date, sign up for a free 1/2 hour innovation session with Sandy https://lastfirstdate.com/application
Join your last first date on Facebook https://facebook.com/groups/yourlastfirstdate
Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Becoming a woman of value; How to thrive in life and love.
Support our Amazon Music Unlimited sponsor. For a limited time, get it for FREE for a month. Just go to getamazonmusic.com/lastfirstdate for more information and to claim this offer.
Do you want to be trained in the program? Fill out an application here: https://bit.ly/LFDradiocoaching
#stop #lost #relationship #date
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.