If you have unhealthy dating patterns, watch this video. Learn tips that will help you break down toxic patterns and attract lasting love.
Do you keep going out with the same person with a different face? If you feel stuck in a cycle of unhealthy dating patterns, the tips in this video will help you start breaking those patterns and attracting healthier relationships.
Break up unhealthy dating patterns
1. Recognize the signs of unhealthy dating patterns
- Any kind of abuse
- Control behavior
- Co-dependent behavior
2. Find out where these patterns originated
- Family plan
- It feels familiar
- Don’t feel worthy
3. Heal past wounds
- Traumatic experiences
4. Learn healthy relationship skills
- Improve communication skills
- Regulate your emotions
- Set boundaries
5. Be picky about the right things
6. Be kind to yourself and the people you date
- Take care of your needs first
- Process emotions
- Practice self-care
- Eat healthy, get enough exercise, get enough sleep
- Have external interests and goals
It takes time to change the dating patterns that don’t work for you. Be kind to yourself while making small changes, which will eventually help you break the toxic cycle and help you attract in your person.
If you are stuck in dating and relationships and would like to find your last first date, sign up for a free innovative 45 minute session with Sandy https://lastfirstdate.com/application
Join your last first date on Facebook https://facebook.com/groups/yourlastfirstdate
Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Becoming a woman of value; How to thrive in life and love.
#Breaking #Unhealthy #Dating #Patterns #Date
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.