Affirmations of love tend to program the brain to anticipate, imagine, and create lasting love in your life. Just focusing on your personal love statements for a few minutes each day can make a big difference! Your thoughts will change in the direction of more optimistic perceptions, judgments, and actions.
In turn, this tends to prevent dating exhaustion. And ultimately, it will lead to creating more personal fulfillment, inspiration, and achieving your love goals.
The best way to make love statements is to think of the love of the soul mate that suits you as a simple, imaginative statement created:
- As if there were no limits
- Regardless of the circumstances of your current life
- It’s big enough to last a lifetime
- This brings you excitement
- This fills you with joy of heart
- It contains a spiritual element or recognition
10 affirmations of love to attract your soul mate
Your best affirmation of love is a kind of deep seed thought that comes from your heart and has a spiritual component. Here are 10 powerful affirmations of love that contain both the longing of the heart and a call to support Infinity. If any of these touch or call you, write them down.
- Now open my heart to receive healing, the uplifting joyful love that is blessed and just for me.
- I am deeply understood, fully appreciated and wonderfully loved in love forever that nourishes my soul.
- Right now I feel a touch of heaven that leads me to love beyond my wildest dreams.
- I have a surprisingly fantastic and enduring twin soul relationship with a wonderful guy who loves me completely.
- I stand bravely on the path of lasting love that makes me happy and fulfilled in every way.
- In silence I open myself completely to a great love that is miraculous and totally satisfying
- I come to love today in the stillness of my heart, in the deep recesses of my mind.
- Love is my sure goal … The love of the soul mate is already mine
- In a surprisingly easy and effortless way, I create a great love committed to my divine right partner.
- The miracle of the love of the soul mate is unfolding for me.
Affirmations of love to attract your soul mate: the five-minute miracle exercise of manifestation
First, create your desired love statement. Then follow the steps in the demonstration miracle exercise to activate it!
Step 1. Say your love statement out loud.
Step 2. Say a fear, doubt, or other reaction that comes out, but in an exaggerated way with the feeling. This may include a feeling without any attached thoughts. for example, “I’m sad!” Or maybe it’s a feeling that comes up. For example, “I have a chest tightness, UHH.” Try just one reaction at a time. Don’t explore your reaction; just send it ONCE as a single statement while exaggerating the feeling.
Step 3. Repeat your love statement aloud.
Step 4. Say another (or the same) fear, doubt, or other reaction that comes out, but in an exaggerated way. Your reaction can be repeated, which is okay, or go from negative, that is, “This sucks” to positive, like “Maybe it could be true.” During this process you can also discover new positive liberating thoughts.
Step 5. Repeat your love statement aloud.
Step 6. Continue with the love affirmation / reaction oscillation until you reach an inner stillness and feel that the love statement seems real, believable, even for a moment!
Affirmations of love to attract your soul mate: suggested daily practice
Practice this exercise regularly. I do. And I can tell you that you can get out of the dark hole where you are.
A more detailed description of this exercise can be found in my recently revised and expanded Dating Love Book in 90 Days.
When you get up every day, use the affirmation of self-love, “I give myself what I want and I need to be happy.” o “Everything I want is here for me.” Then, throughout the day, check with yourself. Bring your attention inward and get an idea of how you feel. If the feelings are not positive, take a moment to acknowledge them as correct and then speak kindly to yourself.
If you are working on a demanding project, promise yourself a wonderful reward. Tell yourself how much you have achieved and how you are doing it. Think about what little reward would make the job more enjoyable. Follow the bard’s advice: “Be with yourself as you would with your friend.”
And for extra help in creating the right love statement for you, I will personally buy you a session with one of my expert love coaches.
It could change your life!
#affirmations #love #attract #soul #mate
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.